A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Prince DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Matthew Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Orthopedic Surgeons.