A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Prince is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Prince DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Matthew Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.