A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Prince DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Matthew Prince has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Auburn Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.