A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Prince has 3 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Richard Prince DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Prince practice?
- Dr. Matthew Prince has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Prince practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons and Auburn Hills Sports Medicine Doctors.