Dr. Matthew Matej Puc MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Puc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Puc, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Puc graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Puc has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Puc practice?
Dr. Matthew Puc practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Allentown, PA.
See Fountain Hill Surgeons and Fountain Hill Cardiothoracic Surgeons.