Learn more about Dr. Matthew Puc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Puc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puc graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Puc has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Puc practice?
Dr. Matthew Puc practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Quakertown Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Quakertown Surgeons.