A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Puc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Puc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puc graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Puc has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Puc MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Puc practice?
- Dr. Matthew Puc has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Puc practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Quakertown Surgeons.