A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Puc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Puc is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puc
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Puc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puc graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Puc has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Puc MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Puc practice?
- Dr. Matthew Puc has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Puc practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Fountain Hill, PA.