A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Puc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Puc, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Puc graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Puc has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Puc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Puc practice?
Dr. Matthew Puc practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Quakertown Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Quakertown Surgeons.