A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Quan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Quan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Quan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Quan graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Quan has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Brett Quan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Quan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Quan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Quan practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bayside, NY and Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
See New York Dermatologists.