A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Cox MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cox practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Allegany, PA.
See Olean Internists and Olean Cardiologists.