A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Cox is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Cox MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Cox practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cox practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Olean, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Allegany, PA.
See Olean Internists and Olean Cardiologists.