Learn more about Dr. Matthew Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Craig, Ankle, Foot, and Orthopaedic Trauma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Craig, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R. Craig MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Craig practice?
- Dr. Matthew Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.