A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Craig, Ankle, Foot, and Orthopaedic Trauma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Craig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Craig, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Shoulder Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Craig graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R. Craig MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Craig practice?
- Dr. Matthew Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Craig practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.