Dr. Matthew Craig MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Thanks for being honest about my pelvic fracture and for facilitating being transferred to Abington! I know it will be a long road! But I love a challenge!

July 20th, 2016
I saw Dr. Craig for a shattered elbow due to a fall. Two bones were broken and had several small cracks. I obviously needed surgery and he explained everything thoroughly to my husband and I .before it was scheduled . He put in a metal plate and eight screws. I am now having physical and occupational therapy to try to get as much range of motion back as possible.

June 7th, 2016
excellent saved my legs

July 13th, 2015
Awesome Surgeon
I had a very serious fracture of my tibia. Two doctors looked at my films and said they could not help me. Dr. Craig looked at my films and told me exactly how he was going to repair it. He drew diagrams for me, and told me his specialty was making repairs such as mine. During each of my visits, he has spent time and answered all of my questions. In comparing my pre-op and post-op x-rays, he did an incredible job. His staff is very kind and very competent. They helped me through every step of preparing for surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Craig and his organization.
Doctor's Response

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for OrthopaediCare and for sharing your kind words. It made our day! Thank you for choosing OrthopaediCare for your care.

October 29th, 2012
Had surgery on my ankle by Dr. Craig, he was the most professional doctor I have ever gone to. He explained all to me and answered any questions I had. His office staff was very courteous and helpful. I had a very serious injury and I am happy that I was sent to this surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone.