Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Johnson MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Yankton, SD.
See North Sioux City Neurological Surgeons.