A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medical Center
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Johnson MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.