Learn more about Dr. Matthew Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Johnson, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Johnson has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Robert Johnson MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Johnson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA and Yankton, SD.
See North Sioux City Neurological Surgeons.