Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaufman, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kaufman, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Kaufman FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaufman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kaufman practices Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Plastic Surgeons and Shrewsbury Otolaryngologists.