A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaufman, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Kaufman FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaufman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kaufman practices Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, NJ and New York, NY.
See Somerville Plastic Surgeons.