Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Matthew Kaufman is a Blessing! show details Dr. Matthew Kaufman is a Blessing!
Feb 3rd, 2016

Dr. Matthew Kaufman is wonderful as a doctor, as a surgeon and as a man. He is professional and truly cares for his patients. He takes time to explain everything and answer your questions. Dr. Kaufman uses his God-given talent to give people HOPE! He is a Blessing to me and I highly recommend him.

Gifted surgeon show details Gifted surgeon
by RC on Sep 24th, 2015

I had sought out Dr. Kaufman as I has a paralyzed diaphragm and needed a phrenic nerve graft surgery, in order to get the diaphragm moving again. Dr. Kaufman is the only known surgeon in the world, who has the expertise to do this rare and specialized surgical procedure. I had to travel to New Jersey to have this procedure done. He is a truly gifted surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I truly feel blessedly have had the opportunity to see him, so he could help me.

Caring and Professional....A Very Positive Experience show details Caring and Professional....A Very Positive Experience
by Meryl on Jun 28th, 2015

When I finally, after years of contemplation, committed to a breast augmentation, I was living in Europe. Despite my restrictive schedule for flying to America to have the surgery, Dr. Kaufman's team amazingly booked everything with ease, allowing ample time for the surgery and follow-up before returning to Europe. They stayed in touch with me before, during and after the surgery. His team shared insight and exuded warmth. I immediately felt comfortable. From the moment I met Dr. Kaufman I knew that I would be more than fine. He is sensitive, professional and caring. He quickly understood my situation and addressed all of my options, weighing pros and cons of each. Dr. Kaufman has a "can do" attitude and made it all seem very easy, which it was. He and his team have been attentive on all follow-up and supportive. I honestly feel like it is a social visit when I come to his offices, which has made the entire experience very pleasant and positive. I highly recommend Dr. Kaufman and his practice.

Chronic Migraine Sufferer Given Life Back show details Chronic Migraine Sufferer Given Life Back
by Mary Smiley on Jun 5th, 2014

I came to Dr. Kaufman suffering from severe Chronic Migraines, all types of migraines; barometric pressure (weather related), menstrual, stress and hemiplegic migraines. All of which I have suffered since I was about 13 years old. The past 4-6 years had just become a nightmare where I existed instead of living. I had used daily meds, very strong narcotics, Botox gave me some relief, and then nerve blocks I needed permanent relief or I would also lose my job. Then I found Wonderful Dr. Kaufman! He was fantastic! He explained the steps of the surgery to me and my husband, he was so concerned for my well being and when you are talking with him you can sense he has a true desire to help people especially those in pain. This nerve decompression surgery (migraine Trigger surgery) to alleviate my migraines was a HUGE Success. Dr. Kaufman saw me in recovery (same day surgery) and gave me a thumbs up. I went into the surgery with a migraine and came out feeling better than I went in, not just because of the meds either. Even the recovery was easier than any migraine I have suffered. Dr. Kaufman followed up with me the very next day. I have had my 3 month check up and still have not had a migraine. I Highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone suffering migraines, that has that rattle when you walk feeling (from all the pills), is afraid of sunlight, can't sneeze without pain & agony, go get a consultation with him and see if he cant help get your life back also! I am still finding out things I have been missing.

Testimonial show details Testimonial
by Jodi Franklin on Mar 10th, 2014

I couldn’t have chosen a better surgeon. After having three bilateral Phyllodes Tumors removed from my breasts, I experienced a random growth spurt over the course of a year. No physician could diagnosis the cause as I had grown to be a G cup. I was self-conscious and uncomfortable to say the least. Dr. Kaufman had been highly recommended to me and after speaking with him and his staff, I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Kaufman performed a breast reduction and a lift, the results are amazing! Dr. Kaufman is an incredible surgeon and I have and will continue to highly recommend him to everyone.

Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Kaufman is a true professional. He is extremely knowledgable as well as very caring and compassionate. He explained my procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. I was told my recovery could take months and he was there for me every step of the way. His staff is wonderful and very caring as well. I would recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone in need of his services.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kaufman and his entire staff are caring and friendly. Dr Kaufman performed surgery on me and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, it turned out better than I had hoped for. I would not hesitate to be his patient again.

Feb 17th, 2011

Kind and caring physician who exceeded my expectations. Dr Kaufman has a wonderful office staff that made my experience a pleasant one over all.

Jul 3rd, 2010

- The most kind, caring & compassionate doctor that I have ever been taken care by - My experience has overall been very pleasant & felt very well taken care of....he went above & beyond