Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist
The Plastic Surgery Center
535 Sycamore Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
732-741-0970
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Chronic Migraine Sufferer Given Life Back  |  show details
by Mary Smiley on Jun 5th, 2014

I came to Dr. Kaufman suffering from severe Chronic Migraines, all types of migraines; barometric pressure (weather related), menstrual, stress and hemiplegic migraines. All of which I have suffered since I was about 13 years old. The past 4-6 years had just become a nightmare where I existed instead of living. I had used daily meds, very strong narcotics, Botox gave me some relief, and then nerve blocks I needed permanent relief or I would also lose my job. Then I found Wonderful Dr. Kaufman! He was fantastic! He explained the steps of the surgery to me and my husband, he was so concerned for my well being and when you are talking with him you can sense he has a true desire to help people especially those in pain. This nerve decompression surgery (migraine Trigger surgery) to alleviate my migraines was a HUGE Success. Dr. Kaufman saw me in recovery (same day surgery) and gave me a thumbs up. I went into the surgery with a migraine and came out feeling better than I went in, not just because of the meds either. Even the recovery was easier than any migraine I have suffered. Dr. Kaufman followed up with me the very next day. I have had my 3 month check up and still have not had a migraine. I Highly recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone suffering migraines, that has that rattle when you walk feeling (from all the pills), is afraid of sunlight, can't sneeze without pain & agony, go get a consultation with him and see if he cant help get your life back also! I am still finding out things I have been missing.

|  Testimonial  |  show details
by Jodi Franklin on Mar 10th, 2014

I couldn’t have chosen a better surgeon. After having three bilateral Phyllodes Tumors removed from my breasts, I experienced a random growth spurt over the course of a year. No physician could diagnosis the cause as I had grown to be a G cup. I was self-conscious and uncomfortable to say the least. Dr. Kaufman had been highly recommended to me and after speaking with him and his staff, I knew I was in great hands. Dr. Kaufman performed a breast reduction and a lift, the results are amazing! Dr. Kaufman is an incredible surgeon and I have and will continue to highly recommend him to everyone.

Apr 6th, 2012

Dr. Kaufman is a true professional. He is extremely knowledgable as well as very caring and compassionate. He explained my procedure thoroughly and put me at ease. I was told my recovery could take months and he was there for me every step of the way. His staff is wonderful and very caring as well. I would recommend Dr. Kaufman to anyone in need of his services.

Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kaufman and his entire staff are caring and friendly. Dr Kaufman performed surgery on me and I am very pleased with the results. In fact, it turned out better than I had hoped for. I would not hesitate to be his patient again.

|  Expertise Counts  |  show details
by T. Serpico on Mar 20th, 2011

Dr. Kaufman performed a breast lift and augmentation on me in September 2010. Upon meeting Dr. Kaufman all of my preconceived notions of plastic surgery and breast augmentation went out the window. I knew I could trust Dr. Kaufman because he made me feel that as a patient it was about what was the right fit for my body. Knowing that a Doctor will not risk anything and keep your best interest in mind is what any patient would ask for. It's not about how much money they can make but a true passion for the search of perfection. I did not believe that the results could be so incredible. Thank you Dr. Kaufman for giving me the confidence to live life now feeling complete.

Feb 17th, 2011

Kind and caring physician who exceeded my expectations. Dr Kaufman has a wonderful office staff that made my experience a pleasant one over all.

Jul 3rd, 2010

- The most kind, caring & compassionate doctor that I have ever been taken care by - My experience has overall been very pleasant & felt very well taken care of....he went above & beyond