A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kelleher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kelleher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kelleher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelleher graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelleher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Kelleher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Kelleher practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kelleher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kelleher practices Dermatology near Crest Hill, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Crest Hill Dermatologists.