Dr. Matthew Lee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Lee?

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Great place

Terrible Experience

Posted on January 16th, 2014

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He was ill-mannered, rude and unprofessional. I'm guessing he tries to see as many patients as possible in the least amount of time. My appointment was for 10 minutes after he opened, I arrived early, and I still had to wait an hour and a half while about 10 people went in before me. Then he asked no questions about my prior health issues and did a half-assed job of taking my blood pressure without even telling me the result. When I tried to discuss prescription options, he got angry and threw me out. Note that I wasn't asking for narcotics or anything people abuse. So I wasted a whole lot of time to be treated like dirt and then had to spend more time and effort to find a competent doctor. My recommendation is to stay as far away as possible from that jerk.

Great Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

I have been a patient of Doctor Lee for over 5 years. He has never tried to push medications on me as some of my former doctors have. Always cares about what I have to say and what my symptoms are. I understand he is In and out of the patient room within 5-10 mins. He listens to what you have to say. He is one of those Doctors that can look at you and know what is wrong with you. I recommend this doctor if your sick of your current doctor trying to shove medications down your throat.

A true family doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Lee has been my family doctor for ove 27 years. I would even think of ever changing. He knows who you are and your history everytime he sees you and he takes the extra time to make sure that you recieve that upmost care. In my opinion he is a prime example of what a family doctor should be.

I will not go back.

Posted on February 10th, 2012

First let me tell you I went in as a new patient. I went for a yearly checkup and to have my blood work done. He didn't care to get to know me. Rushed in and then rushed out barley even looking at me. Then he charged my insurance for a checkup and said I complained about fatigue which I didn't. Had to file a claim to get if fixed on my insurance. If you want a quack that will probably prescribe you any medicine you want then he's probably your guy, if you want someone who cares don't waist your time.

Too Many Patients

Posted on November 8th, 2009

I love this doctor but he has way to many patients to spend a lot of time with you at your appointment. I do not recommend him for your children as he actually askedm e at my daughter's one yr check up if she needed shots. He didn't ask any of the normal questions about her development. Overall, he is a good doctor, he just takes on too many patients.

Over Medicator

Posted on February 13th, 2009

He excessively over medicated my father, and I have medical records to prove it.

Posted on July 20th, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for almost 10 yrs. Even though he's "moderate" in spending enough time talking with me about certain details of my conditions: he is generally an excellent FP. I would definitely recomend him. He has a unique personality(which is what I like the most about him) and knows his stuff. Everytime that I had been admitted to the hospital for any length of time, he has been there everyday to make sure that my care is sufficient and exact. I appreciate the care he has given me when other GP's I've had in the past did not do very well if at all. Thanks you for being there when I needed you.

Posted on October 26th, 2017