A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moore, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Moore practice?
Dr. Matthew Moore practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Neurological Surgeons.