A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Moore, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moore has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Raymond Moore MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Moore practice?
- Dr. Matthew Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Moore practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Neurological Surgeons.