Dr. Matthew Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Moore?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

Life-Changing

Dr. Moore changed my life. Prior to the surgery I had not slept for months due to chronic back pain. The moment I woke up from surgery, I was pain-free. I highly recommend Dr. Moore.

June 1st, 2017

I am pain free!

Dr Moore is a great neurosurgeon, he did the surgery on my back 2 weeks ago! He is a great Dr.

July 24th, 2015

Good Experience

A very cautious approach and not looking to do surgery when not needed. I would recommend him to a friend.

May 22nd, 2015

Best of the best

I've never written a review for Dr. before but felt so inclined to do so after meeting Dr. Moore. After seeing four neurosurgeons prior to meeting Dr. Moore my anxiety of finding the right doctor was finally at rest. He's exactly what I was looking for; he spent time with me explaining my procedure, was not in a hurry to get the procedure done so fast, I felt treated "me" and not only my films. Really wonderful surgeon.

July 24th, 2013

Dr. Moore was very kind and respectful when I had back surgery in 2007. I will refer him with confidence to anybody that is in need of a neurosurgeon. I am very pleased with the result of the surgery; I am pain free thanks to Dr. Moore. God bless you Dr. Moore and your wonderful staff.

March 23rd, 2013

One Amazing Surgeon !!!!!

I had the good fortune of Dr Moore being the man selected by a team of other doctors as the surgeon to remove a rather large brain tumor several months ago. The diagnosis was pure surprise and surgery was very time sensitive and I am sure glad Dr Moore was available Only weeks later I am 100% back to my old self in every way. He has my 100% recommendation and thanks for his amazing talent and skill. To those how's comments lend themselves more to personality then skill.....Remember you are dealing with a Surgeon and not a Cruise Director.....Skill and Success should be the focus not whether there was chit chat or jokes during your appointment !

April 26th, 2012

Genius Surgeon

I recently had a triple discectomy & fusion by Dr Moore & can honestly say it was less painful then a root canal. This surgeon is the most precise & talented "healer"in the universe. The Spine Center he is affiliated with at north Broward Hospital (Sample Rd & I95) had the most helpful, friendly staff I have ever experienced in a hospital.I highly recommend this surgeon and trust me, I interviewed plenty.

June 23rd, 2011

Unprofessional

He got upset because I wanted a second opinion. He kept asking me if he was a second opinion and he did not want to know about my condition. Finally when he got to evaluate my condition he said" I don't know what you have, I never seen a case like. He also said "stay with UM" Dr. Moore was very very unprofessional. I went to Dr. Moore because he was highly recommened and I figured he will be the one to clarify what exactly is wrong with back. I even considered getting operated by him. He got ofended because "he was my second opinion" What difference does is makes? You don't take your first opinion and run. Now I won't even recommend him to anybody!!!

March 24th, 2011

Dr. Moore helped me more than any other doctor when I had excruciating sciatica. He explained everything to me before my surgery and was accessible after my surgery. I have referred other patients to him and they got the same professional and courtesy that I got. I think he is a wonderful doctor and I would not go to anyone else.

March 16th, 2011

Urbancowboy

I had back surgery 7 months ago.Problem with my back for 10yrs due to a old truck accident got reared on waiting on a red light. Tried everything chiropractor, acupuncture, 3 epidural shots and medications...nothing works.Surgery the best... no more lower back pains... you're done! I had three Herniated disc! Dr. Moore is a miracle surgeon!

March 13th, 2011

Dr. Moore saved my life. I would recommend him, and totally trust his diagnosis and skills.

January 27th, 2011

comp doc

this doctor is a joke my husband went to him as a referral of w/c. what he told us at his office was total diferent from what he worte in his report. w/c never want to find out what is causing the problem. just want to dismiss you altogether... very sad my husband still suffers with his back and this doctor knew it and still released him with out knowing what is causing his problem..shame