Dr. Matthew Peterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Peterson?

March 5th, 2017

Severe Back Pain

PRP Treatments were an amazing help and he really cared about relieving my pain.

August 22nd, 2015

Do not recommend

This doctor has put my Mother through many nights of literal screaming and crying after her back surgery from ridiculous changes in medications. He was quite rude to her and generally seems like he doesn't care for his patients.. It's just a way to make a living for him. Because of him changing her medications so dramatically, she was in a lot of pain and had to call in a few times. At her next appointment the Dr. Peterson said that she was taking up a lot of time with their staff and that they should be charging her for it all and that he didn't even know if he wanted to be her doctor. Post Op he had my mom on doses that covered a fair amount of her pain, and then dropped it down to virtually nothing in comparison.. I did not sleep well for a few nights, while she did not at all. When she went in saying that she almost felt like she was going through withdrawls- he grinned and said " I bet you are." .. Bottom line- I would not recommend going to the doctor for chronic pain treatment.

January 10th, 2015

He has helped me dramatically with my knee pain, I thought I would have to live with but I can do my day to day activities without being in pain. Algone is a great place!

October 17th, 2017