A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Steiner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Steiner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Steiner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Steiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Steiner practices Emergency Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Logansport, IN and Chicago, IL.
See Kokomo Emergency Physicians.