Dr. Matthew Ralsten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Ralsten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 8th, 2015

exam

Do NOT do pelvic exam the worse. Never had such a pain Never. I will not get a pelvic exam now for the rest of my life. Done.

August 4th, 2010

Best OB/GYN!

Dr. Ralsten is fantastic. I've gone to several OB/GYN's and he is the most caring that I've come across. He is extremely confident, and does not rush you at all. In the last year and half he is the 3rd OB I've seen, and the last. I will not move to another practice after using him. I am 18 weeks pregnant, and he has made this journey a blessing! He also handled my miscarriage before this so well, and personally called me with all test results, not his nurse. I speak wonders for him!

March 11th, 2010

Registered Nurse

I wanted a female Dr. just because I felt they understood my needs better. However, I was scheduled to see Dr. Ralsten because he was the only one that had a appointment available in the time frame I needed to be seen. He is a man of character, & integrity. He treated me with respect, was never judgmental. He visited me several times per day in the hospital. I had a hysterectomy and did develope complications that he was not responsible for. But, he checked on me daily for 6 months and told me that he would be there for me every step of the way and he was. I would recommend him to anyone. He is great.

July 18th, 2017