A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rank
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rank graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Rank MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Rank practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Rank practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists, Scottsdale Internists, and Scottsdale Pediatricians.