A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rank is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rank, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rank graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rank has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Alexander Rank MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Rank practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rank has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Rank practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pediatrics near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Owatonna, MN and Rochester, MN.
See Glendale Allergists, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Pediatricians.