A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reckmeyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reckmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reckmeyer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reckmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Reckmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Reckmeyer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Surgeons.