A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reckmeyer
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Reckmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reckmeyer graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reckmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Reckmeyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Reckmeyer practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Reckmeyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Beatrice, NE.
See Lincoln Orthopedic Surgeons.