A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reda graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Reda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kevin Reda MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Reda practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reda has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Reda practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.