A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Vandewater Reid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Reid practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Reid practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.