A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Palliative Care
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Reid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Reid practice?
Dr. Matthew Reid practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.