A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Reid practice?
Dr. Matthew Reid practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Burlingame, CA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Reid, Dr. Matt Reid