A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reid, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reid has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew V. Reid practice?
Dr. Matthew Reid practices Family Medicine, Hospitalist, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and San Francisco, CA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians, Vancouver General Practitioners, and Vancouver Internists.