Dr. Matthew Reish MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2015
I have no idea if Dr. Reish is. Good doctor or not. I was referred to sun ortho over 3 weeks ago after i met with another doctor at Geisinger for my issue. I didnt need a second.opinion I simply wanted to meet with Dr.Reish because my physical therapist recommended him for the surgery that I will need. For the past three weeks my records sat supposedly on his desk waiting to get a call to.schedule an appointment. Three weeks. Nothing. I called several times to schedule an.appointment My physical therapist even called to see why they hadnt called to schedule an appointment Again . Nothing. I finally went in to retrieve my records, i.e The referral from my doctor, the findings from my other ortho doctor at geisinger ,xrays etc. They didnt even know why i wanted an appointment! The staff was rude to me when i went in to not only to physically try to schedule an appointment after never getting a.return phone call but also when i went in to get my records.

May 26th, 2015
Dr Reish was there for me for two years worth of fracture care followed by four surgeries performed by him. I am very happy with the ability to use my arm! I still have pain but nothing like two years ago! I now need to call the office to get his opinion on my ankle, (primary doctor sent me to Geisinger ortho, I hated that experience! ) I have my MRI report about torn perineal tendon and I will ONLY trust Dr Reish!

November 19th, 2009
well he was nic to me

July 29th, 2009
sincere and caring related to my health and well-being both pre and post-op. called several times to check how i was doing.