A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Resnick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Resnick MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Resnick practice?
- Dr. Matthew Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Resnick practices Surgery and Urology near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Surgeons and Franklin Urologists.