Matthew Riethof MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2016
Condescending
Seen this doctor off and on. Very condescending, judgemental, brushes off symptoms, and doesn't seem to care at all. To the point he laughed at all my symptoms. I broke down in his office crying. Scolded him and said this is why i don't come in here you don't listen to me, you've never listened to me. I walked out!

January 27th, 2016
Find Someone Else
Worst XP ever Condescending. Assumes things without actually asking any questions. Went in for shoulder pain trigger points that have not allowed me to sleep more than 3 hours the past 3 weeks. I wont go into everything that happened but he ended up not looking at the shoulder/back at all and I'm pretty sure he thought I was either lying or it wasn't as bad as I was saying. I asked for muscle relaxers and he assumed I think I just wanted em for fun... Point being see someone else there are good doctors who care and listen to what patients say. This is not one of them.

December 14th, 2015
Worst experience of my life as far as doctors are concerned. Attempted to establish new primary care with him. He had me 'figured out' before he even stepped in the room. ZERO bedside manner, arrogant, judgmental, discourteous and I will NEVER go back to him. just left a bad taste in my mouth as far as him as a doctor and the over all clinic. Needless to say NOT recommended and I will be going elsewhere for my care

June 10th, 2014
Very Disappointing
I felt he was very irritated from the moment he stepped in the room. Dr Riethof seemed to argue or discount anything I said. I didnt feel like he heard any of my concerns.He was rushed & discourteous. Its honestly the worst experience I've had in a doctors office. I went for blood work & had none ordered and was dismissed because he had another patient to see.

July 23rd, 2016