A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ringel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ringel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringel
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ringel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ringel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ringel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Ringel MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Ringel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ringel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ringel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Endocrinologists.