Dr. Matthew Roberson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
Due to surgery side effects, I can't keep food down. He's working hard to try to help me and I'm slowly regaining weight. He's an amazing, caring doctor.

November 17th, 2015
BEST SAWBONES I'VE EVER HAD

May 26th, 2015
Shawnwells
The best of the best. Period.

May 27th, 2014
Appt on time & good bedside manner. However, he did not address one of my main concerns. I felt like I got the bum's rush out of the office so fast that it took awhile to process how much less he did at my annual physical than my last doc. His nurse returns his calls/gives lab results; my last doc did this himself. I questioned the lack of a couple of tests & she told me that one he prefers to give referrals to a specialist & the other (which was one if my main concerns) didn't need to be done yet. Well, this was my annual physical so now I either can't get it done at all this year or will be paying for it out of pocket since it wasn't done at the time.

January 12th, 2011
I changed my doctor to Dr. Matthew Roberson - I highly recommend him.
In October, 2010, my opinion of Coppell Family Medical Clinic greatly improved due to my appointment with their newest physician, Dr. Matthew Roberson ...

November 21st, 2008
I have been a patient for 2+ years after changing doctors because of my former physician's front office was difficult to deal with and there was always a delay in getting an appointment. My experience with Dr. Roberson has met or exceeded all of my expectations. I feel that if a front office is administered with professionalism, compassion, courtesy, and excellence that is an indication of the standards implemented by the physician and extrapolated to all areas of his medical practice. My clinical experiences with Dr. Roberson have confirmed that theory as he is an professional, intelligent, proactive diagnostician. He takes whatever time is necessary and he LISTENS. I recommend him without reservation.