A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rockacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockacy
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockacy graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Rockacy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Shadyside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Rockacy MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Rockacy practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rockacy has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rockacy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Gastroenterologists.