Dr. Matthew Rode Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Rode?

Not the best... I am looking as no longer willing to tolerate lack of caring

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

Have not been happy but figured what can you expect in today's medical world. He does not take pain/patient concerns seriously and in several experiences over several years has seemed dis interested In really helping. Every time I went I walked out feeling as if I really was not 'cared' for. It is time for change. He does not really want to help but rather just keep you coming back. Not wanting to resolve the problem, just keep one dependant on medical care, not healing.

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rode for 9 yrs. Now. Excellent Dr.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Rode spends the time to really know his patients. This is important when you have immune system diseases.

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Have always gotten my son and husband in to be seen quickly as possible. May be a little distant but seems to be caring and when having a serious issue with depression was right on it. Helped get a teen thru it, without immediately shoving pills at us. Spent time getting to know what the problem was, how long and looking at alternative treatments. I have recommended to a few people.

Worst staff in Bend

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I set an appointment over a week in advance but when i arrived they said they did not have me on the schedule and asked me if i was sure i made an appointment at this office...this was my only doctor so yes! I was given prescriptions but the staff forgot to send them so i sat at the pharmacy for hours waiting. I called in to complain multiple times but never heard anything from my doctor or the staff not even an apology. requested medical records and it took over a month to get them and was told they are in the pile to be sent out but they haven't made it to the post office, By far the worst experience i have ever had in a medical facility!! I wonder if Dr. Rode even knew i complained at all. when i told them they were losing 2 patients due to staff i was told " I hope you find some one who can take care of you" very rudely!

Posted on December 4th, 2016