A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rogell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rogell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Raphael Rogell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Rogell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rogell has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rogell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Surgeons and Danbury Family Physicians.