A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rogell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rogell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogell
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogell graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Raphael Rogell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Rogell practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rogell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Rogell practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgefield, CT and Bridgeport, CT.
See Danbury Orthopedic Surgeons and Danbury Sports Medicine Doctors.