A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rontal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rontal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rontal
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rontal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rontal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rontal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rontal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lee Rontal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Rontal practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rontal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Rontal practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.