A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rontal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rontal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rontal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rontal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rontal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rontal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rontal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Lee Rontal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Rontal practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rontal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Rontal practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.