Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 15th, 2016

Doctor Matthew Rontal is kind compassionate and always talks to my child in away that brings a sense of security. That someone truly cares. Best thing to happen is seeing Dr. Matt.

by Heather Bradshaw on Sep 12th, 2016

Dr. Rontal performed the opening and closing for my brain tumor surgery. He is gentle, kind, and professional. He was very concerned regarding presenting the options and describing the procedure. All follow up was great, prompt for appointments and very caring. I would and will recommend him.

Very Caring show details Very Caring
by Runner Paul on Jul 21st, 2010

Dr. Rontal went out of his way to make sure my 7 year old son understood the facial reconstruction his was about to have. Dr. Rontal kept my wife and I informed throughout the 7 hour surgery, he even met with us twice during the time my son was in recovery just to make sure that we knew everything was going well. He did an outstanding job on closing up the wound, which will make a great difference my my son's confidence. My son will require more facial surgeries in the future and we will not hesitate in contacting Dr. Rontal to perform these procedures.