A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rossi, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Hopedale Medical Complex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Brandl Rossi MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rossi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Rossi practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Atlanta, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hopedale, IL and Mackinaw, IL.
See Atlanta Surgeons.