A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rossing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rossing
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rossing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rossing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossing graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rossing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Judd Rossing MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Rossing practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rossing has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rossing practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists, Lakeland Critical Care Practitioners, and Lakeland Pulmonologists.