A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rottnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rottnek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rottnek
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rottnek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rottnek, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottnek graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rottnek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Rottnek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Rottnek practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rottnek has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rottnek practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.