A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rottnek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rottnek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rottnek
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rottnek, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rottnek graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rottnek has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Rottnek MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Rottnek practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rottnek has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rottnek practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Adolescent Specialists.