Dr. Matthew Rupert Is this you?

November 9th, 2016

Poor bedside manner

I have seen this Dr several times over the past 2 and a half years. He has never had a very good bedside manner. He has come across very egotistical and his staff has been rude several times. They also have failed to return phone calls on several occasions. Upon becoming ill with an unrelated medical condition, I had to cancel 3 appointments and suddenly he dropped me. He never tried to be helpful and after waiting over an hour to be seen after my appointment last time, I was considering leaving anyway. Don't waste your time with this guy. He thinks he's better than everyone else anyway.

September 25th, 2013

Knows His Stuff...

I had a knee replacement that did NOT go well. I had been in some serious pain. Dr. Rupert has made my life with pain, manageable. Now, you might think that isn't much, but the pain I was in didn't allow me to sleep or even walk for long. Dr. Rupert also gives me the facts to make a informed choice. He listens. No small thing in today's health care.

September 10th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rupert's for awhile. I have seen so many specialist to help me with my pain and noone could Figure it out. Dr Rupert was able to right away. After a few test and injections I can now enjoy time with my family. His staff is great they know me by my first name before I even sign in.

September 2nd, 2013

nice doctor, very attentive, listened well.

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Rupert. I had a bum hip and was putting off hip surgery as long as I could and I was getting hip injections. He told me like it was and didn't sugar coat my condition. He kept me well informed on how my condition would worsen and deteriorate in the future amd he hit the nail on the head with his diagnosis. I also got back injections. He was always very professional with me. I only changed doctors only because he moved his centennial office. If it wasn't for the move I would still be a patient. I have referred him to many of my friends and they all were pleased with him as well.

October 9th, 2012

Not very good

After three visits with Dr.Rupert I was not IMPRESSED with him whatsoever.He was kind and a nice guy but did not impress me with his Knowledge.He really did not try to understand what my needs were or try to help me fix those needs.Plus he and his office staff was all about the money.I walked in with no co-pay and was turned away,to me that is not a doctor that is a gold digger.He was not worth my time or my money.

April 2nd, 2012

Former Patient

I saw this Dr. as a referal from my GP. I waited in an empty waiting room for nearly an hour before being seen... by his nurse. After almost another hour he decided to see me, ignored everything I told him, didn't believe me when I told him my foot didn't work right, (Liz Franc Fracture, 5 plates, 8 screws, two orbital joint fixators) didn't believe me when I told him my pain threshhold was extreme, and then proceeded to attempt to cause me pain to measure my threshhold. Cancled a proceedure because I got caught in a storm and my phone failed, so they thought I hung up on them, then threatened to call police when I tried to explain. I wouldn't send my dead worst enemy to see this jerk.

March 30th, 2010

Thumbs up for Dr. Rupert!

Dr. Rupert is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met. Even when he had knee surgery and was in a wheelchair, he was right there taking care of me and my pain problem. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of relief. He is courteous, kind and very thorough!

March 12th, 2010

Provided no relief.

Dr Rupert stated repeatedly that he wasn't comfortable doing a procedure, WHILE he was doing the procedure. After 3 attempts at various procedures, he basically avoided me & I searched for another pain specialist. I found another Dr with an excellent staff and he (the Dr) takes time with me, discusses in detail my pain & how we will continue to change methods of pain relief as my level of pain changes.

July 11th, 2009

this doctor cares for only one thing $$$$$$$$

March 16th, 2016