A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rydberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rydberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rydberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydberg graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Rydberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Whiteriver PHS Indian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kevin Rydberg MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Rydberg practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rydberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Rydberg practices Internal Medicine near Whiteriver, AZ.
See Whiteriver Internists.