A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Austin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Austin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Stuart Austin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Austin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Austin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Austin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.