Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Hip Hip Hooray show details Hip Hip Hooray
by Debroah Appleyard on May 4th, 2016

Our experience with Dr Austin and with Rothman was outstanding. My care was exceptional from my first office visit through my post op visit for a hip replacement. I am a health care provider and chose Rothman for several reasons. I was looking for a positive experience for myself and my wife. While researching different facilities I discovered my surgeon and the other surgeons associated with Rothman actively do research and publish in their specialties. I am very satisfied with my decision. The care I received was excellent. It is obvious Rothman is patient/family oriented and the staff works very hard for optimal outcomes. The anesthesia department was wonderful, as were all the nurses, PT staff and all the others involved in care.

by Michael Evanick on Mar 1st, 2016

Dr Austin is the best! Moui Dr Austin RN and on the team is just great one of the reasons I having Dr Austin do my knee replacement.

Dec 2nd, 2015

Total right hip replacement surgery by Dr. Austin. Surgery went very well. All at Thomas Jefferson were wonderful! 47 yr old male, home same of surgery. Ahead of schedule on recovery.

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Jan 7th, 2012

Fellow doctors call him a magician....I would have to agree. His skill and bedside manner are outstanding. Although the waiting time to see him was sometimes long, I brought a good book...he is well worth the wait!!

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
May 31st, 2011

A caring doctor who takes great care to explain your procedure before surgery and really cares about you post op recovery.

please don't tell patients you care show details please don't tell patients you care
May 6th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Austin by an other surgean who did a total knee replacement on me, Due to complications out of his realm of expertise, he sent me to Dr. Austin. When I called for the appt. I explained to the appointment taker the situation and refused an appt to see him. Even though I was referred by ano ther surgean looking for assitance I was denied an appt for a year from the date of surgery and was told there is no other ortho surgean that would see me under that time period. They were wrong, I have an appt next week so much for their caring professionalism. We go to doctors for help and this office refuses it!

Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Austin had a wonderful bedside manner and was a top notch surgeon!

Dr. Austin is a professional that I would highley recommend. show details Dr. Austin is a professional that I would highley recommend.
Jan 21st, 2011

I had seen Dr. Austin on an emergency basis. I was scared and frustrated and he and his staff helped me through my ordeal. I would highly recommend Dr. Austin to any friend or family member as a caring, understanding, supportive, doctor. thank you Dr. Austin. Two years free from any issues.....