Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 2nd, 2015

Total right hip replacement surgery by Dr. Austin. Surgery went very well. All at Thomas Jefferson were wonderful! 47 yr old male, home same of surgery. Ahead of schedule on recovery.

Finally a Surgeon Who Cared! show details Finally a Surgeon Who Cared!
by Marissa on Sep 30th, 2013

I had a bi-lateral TKR a couple of years ago and never fully recovered. Everybody told me it would get better with time. The orthopedic surgeon who did the surgery blew me off. A friend had recommended Dr. Austin due to his extensive revision work. Well let me tell you, he is a magician! I finally have my life back. Thank you, thank you Dr. Austin

Not Dr. Rothman...that's for sure !!! show details Not Dr. Rothman...that's for sure !!!
Oct 1st, 2012

Very negative experience with this doctor...

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
Jan 7th, 2012

Fellow doctors call him a magician....I would have to agree. His skill and bedside manner are outstanding. Although the waiting time to see him was sometimes long, I brought a good book...he is well worth the wait!!

A great doctor! show details A great doctor!
May 31st, 2011

A caring doctor who takes great care to explain your procedure before surgery and really cares about you post op recovery.

please don't tell patients you care show details please don't tell patients you care
May 6th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Austin by an other surgean who did a total knee replacement on me, Due to complications out of his realm of expertise, he sent me to Dr. Austin. When I called for the appt. I explained to the appointment taker the situation and refused an appt to see him. Even though I was referred by ano ther surgean looking for assitance I was denied an appt for a year from the date of surgery and was told there is no other ortho surgean that would see me under that time period. They were wrong, I have an appt next week so much for their caring professionalism. We go to doctors for help and this office refuses it!

Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr. Austin had a wonderful bedside manner and was a top notch surgeon!

Dr. Austin is a professional that I would highley recommend. show details Dr. Austin is a professional that I would highley recommend.
Jan 21st, 2011

I had seen Dr. Austin on an emergency basis. I was scared and frustrated and he and his staff helped me through my ordeal. I would highly recommend Dr. Austin to any friend or family member as a caring, understanding, supportive, doctor. thank you Dr. Austin. Two years free from any issues.....