Dr. Matthew Austin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Marlton, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
Terrific doctor. His diagnosis was in direct conflict with another doctor I had seen previously, who said I did not need surgery (but I wasn't getting any better and being very active, this was a big problem for me). I have since had that surgery and wish I had seen Dr. Austin first and not wasted so much time. Dr. Austin even showed me the x-rays so I could see for myself.

June 12th, 2017
Good communicator
Dr Matthew Austin is a good listener; he focuses on you when he asks if you have any questions. Takes time to respond. I had minimal discomfort with my hip surgery and am out of the pre-surgery pain I experienced. Dr. Austin did a good job for me.

May 4th, 2016
Hip Hip Hooray
Our experience with Dr Austin and with Rothman was outstanding. My care was exceptional from my first office visit through my post op visit for a hip replacement. I am a health care provider and chose Rothman for several reasons. I was looking for a positive experience for myself and my wife. While researching different facilities I discovered my surgeon and the other surgeons associated with Rothman actively do research and publish in their specialties. I am very satisfied with my decision. The care I received was excellent. It is obvious Rothman is patient/family oriented and the staff works very hard for optimal outcomes. The anesthesia department was wonderful, as were all the nurses, PT staff and all the others involved in care.

March 1st, 2016
Dr Austin is the best! Moui Dr Austin RN and on the team is just great one of the reasons I having Dr Austin do my knee replacement.

December 2nd, 2015
Total right hip replacement surgery by Dr. Austin. Surgery went very well. All at Thomas Jefferson were wonderful! 47 yr old male, home same of surgery. Ahead of schedule on recovery.

January 7th, 2012
Amazing doctor
Fellow doctors call him a magician....I would have to agree. His skill and bedside manner are outstanding. Although the waiting time to see him was sometimes long, I brought a good book...he is well worth the wait!!

May 31st, 2011
A great doctor!
A caring doctor who takes great care to explain your procedure before surgery and really cares about you post op recovery.

May 6th, 2011
please don't tell patients you care
I was referred to Dr. Austin by an other surgean who did a total knee replacement on me, Due to complications out of his realm of expertise, he sent me to Dr. Austin. When I called for the appt. I explained to the appointment taker the situation and refused an appt to see him. Even though I was referred by ano ther surgean looking for assitance I was denied an appt for a year from the date of surgery and was told there is no other ortho surgean that would see me under that time period. They were wrong, I have an appt next week so much for their caring professionalism. We go to doctors for help and this office refuses it!

January 23rd, 2011
Dr. Austin had a wonderful bedside manner and was a top notch surgeon!

January 21st, 2011
Dr. Austin is a professional that I would highley recommend.
I had seen Dr. Austin on an emergency basis. I was scared and frustrated and he and his staff helped me through my ordeal. I would highly recommend Dr. Austin to any friend or family member as a caring, understanding, supportive, doctor. thank you Dr. Austin. Two years free from any issues.....

June 22nd, 2017