A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Benz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Benz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Benz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Benz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Benz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Benz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Benz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Benz practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.