Dr. Matthew Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Davis?

Exceptional Care Provider

Posted on October 7th, 2015

Dr. Davis has performed surgeries to repair torn rotator cuffs on both my shoulders. Unlike some other surgeons who just want you to trust that you need surgery, Dr. Davis has been willing to try different intermediate steps so that I could be confident that the surgeries were neccessary. He has been willing to explain and to take as much time as needed to make sure I understood my condition and the details of what needed to alleviate the problem. I have complete trust in him and would recommend him without reservation.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

Does not go over X-Ray or MRI, you must ask. I received a call from the office staff stating my MRI was normal. When I went to my appointment I was lead to believe by Dr Davis that my MRI was normal, until I asked to look at my MRI. I learned that my MRI was not normal, I had some medical issues. Dr Davis answered the questions, but his demeanor was robotic. I will not go back. I prefer a doctor who will provide information upfront and show a true interest.

Posted on July 8th, 2017