A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kane is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Kane practice?
Dr. Matthew Kane practices Internal Medicine near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Coatesville Internists.