A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Kane MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kane practices Internal Medicine near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Coatesville Internists.