A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Katz, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Katz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Katz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Strauss Katz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Katz practices Radiation Oncology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH and Dover, NH.
See Manchester Oncologists.