Learn more about Dr. Matthew Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Katz, Radiation Oncologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Katz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Katz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Exeter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Strauss Katz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Katz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Katz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Katz practices Radiation Oncology near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH and Exeter, NH.
See Manchester Radiation Oncologists.