A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Messina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Messina is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Messina, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messina graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Messina has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Messina practice?
Dr. Matthew Messina practices Internal Medicine near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See North Dartmouth Internists.