A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Robbins is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Robbins, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Robbins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Robbins MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Robbins practice?
- Dr. Matthew Robbins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Robbins practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.