The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Shapiro
Dr. Matthew Shapiro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Trauma Surgery. Dr. Shapiro is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District and Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Shapiro has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
Dr. Matthew Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Steven Shah
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Eugene, OR 0 mi13
Dr. Lisa Pomranky
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Eugene, OR 0 mi12
Dr. Heather Campion
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Eugene, OR 0 mi