A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shapiro, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow Conditions, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, & Elbow Specialist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S. Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.