Learn more about Dr. Matthew Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Shapiro, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder, Elbow Conditions, Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee, Shoulder, & Elbow Specialist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S. Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Matthew Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.