A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Saady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Saady, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saady graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Saady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Joseph Saady MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Saady practice?
- Dr. Matthew Saady has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Saady practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Radiologists.