A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Saidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Saidel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Saidel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saidel graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saidel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Saidel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Saidel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Saidel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Saidel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avon, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.