A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Saltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Saltz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Saltz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Saltz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Saltz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Saltz practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.