A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Saltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Saltz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Saltz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saltz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Saltz practice?
Dr. Matthew Saltz practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.