Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samore
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samore graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Samore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Howard Samore MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Samore practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samore has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Samore practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.