Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Samore
Dr. Matthew Samore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Samore is affiliated with University of Utah Hospital, University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute and Veterans Administration Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Samore has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Matthew Samore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Craig Chaya
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi11
Dr. James Fang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi29
Dr. Nathan Hatton
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi15