A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samore graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Samore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Samore practice?
Dr. Matthew Samore practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.