A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samore graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Samore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew H Samore MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Samore practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Samore practices Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists.