A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Samra, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samra
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- peripheral arterial disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Samra graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Samra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Samra DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Samra practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samra has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Samra practices Adult Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Family Physicians.