A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Samra, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samra
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Samra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- peripheral arterial disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Samra graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Samra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Southern Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Samra DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Adult Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Samra practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samra has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Samra practices Adult Medicine near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Family Physicians.