Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Samuelson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samuelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food and Ankle Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samuelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ira Samuelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Samuelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crystal Lake, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons.