A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Samuelson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuelson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samuelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samuelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food and Ankle Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Samuelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ira Samuelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Samuelson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Samuelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Samuelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Crystal Lake, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons.