Learn more about Dr. Matthew Samuelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Samuelson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Samuelson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food and Ankle Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuelson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Samuelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Samuelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew I. Samuelson practice?
Dr. Matthew Samuelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Crystal Lake, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Huntley, IL.
See Crystal Lake Orthopedic Surgeons.